Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Tag!

Bonjour beautiful people.
HO HO HO! It's nearly Christmas! I am so excited, oh my gosh! Just a little reminder, if you are stuck for Christmas wrapping ideas, check out my Vintage Christmas Wrapping. So, I am currently wrapped up in bed, with some tea, listening to Michael BublĂ© as I have the winter cold…woo. Fun. On a brighter note, it has given me the perfect chance to do a post! I was a little stuck for an idea, until my good buddy mentioned the Christmas Tag. Thank you Lou! Anyway, shall we start?



Favourite Christmas movie?

ELF! By far! If you don't have it on DVD, why not?! And please do get it! It is amazing. Actually, I might watch it later on today!


Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?

Umm, I hope I am on the Nice list, please Santa!

Have you ever had a White Christmas?

Yes, a couple of years ago I think, it made the whole day even more magical.

Where do you usually spend your holiday?

At home, with my Mum and Dad.

Play your favourite Christmas song!

Beware, I am addicted to Mr. BublĂ© at the moment…


Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

No way, I like to save all the excitement for the morning!

Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?

Um, I'm not too good at this…but here goes anyway! Rudolf, Dixon, Blitzen? *types the question into Google*…Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid and Donder

What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year?

Hmm, I love the whole day and everything about it, but probably the present opening!

Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

  Unfortunately, we have a fake one, as I have 2 dogs and the needles that come off the tree would get stuck to them!

Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?

Oooh, I really love the whole Christmas dinner and I love gingerbread men because I enjoy decorating them too!

Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

I am serious here, I love choosing, wrapping and seeing the persons face when I give. I think the feeling that you have made someone happy is the best. However, opening up presents and ripping the paper off is so fun too!



What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

Me and my parents have thought about going away for Christmas many a time, but I really do love just staying at home.

Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?

Um, no, not real :(

Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?

I love wrapping so much! I love to make them look really festive and pretty, so I would say I'm a pro!

Most memorable Holiday moment?

A couple of years ago when I had a white Christmas, I can remember looking out the window and having that rush, it was lovely.



What made you realise the truth about Santa?

What do you mean? ;)

Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?

I don't really make New Year Resolutions, because I never stick to them!

What makes the Holidays special for you?

I think the whole shebang really, the wrapping, the lead up to it, the gingerbread men! The excitement of opening your first present!


I hope this post has been enjoyable for you to read! Ooh, before I forget, I just wanted to give a shout out to +Sara O, I have recently been checking out her blog and it is so lovely. So Please go check it out and say I sent you! 
Comment down below and say what your answers what of been, speak soon.

Lulabell



No comments:

Post a Comment