Wednesday 6 November 2013

Lulabell is loving...

Lush 

Hello beautiful people.
Lush. Well, what fashion, beauty or natural goddess doesn't love Lush?! It seems like lately, my bathroom is filled with all the products from there! Bath Bombs, Bubble Bars, Massage Bars…the list goes on. But here are a phew products which I can't get enough of.

Candy Mountain - £2.65

As the chilly winter is coming in, and you feel like having a sweet, delectable, delicious bath, you need this. One of my favourite products from Lush, of all time, is Snow Fairy. As Snow Fairy only comes out near Christmas, I try and lap up any products that even smell remotely like it. I know some people hate Snow Fairy, but then some love it…like Marmite! haha. This is a Bubble Bar, so you have to crumble it under the tap, just like shortbread?! (Gosh I'm full of bad jokes today and yes, that was a joke!) When you snap this in half and reveal the core, you get overwhelmed by the amazing smell and the pretty pattern inside. It has 4 different shades of pink, slightly shown on the outside…I was trying to figure out how they did it, but didn't get very far in my brainstorm! (Comment below and tell me if you figured it out!) So I would definitely recommend this for the next time you step in the gorgeous Lush.

So White - £3.25

Lush have achieved Christmas in a Bath Bomb. I have yet to use this from my Lush Haul, (I am looking forward too!) But I have heard when you crack it open you get a lovely surprise. I little present from Lush inside! I know this is actually quite pricey for a Bath Bomb, but it is huge! You could easily use half in one bath, not even that. It smells devine! One of it's main scents is Bergamot. That is basically a citrus oil, used in Earl Grey tea! (Fact of the day). But apart from that, when I first smelt it, I instantly thought apples! I don't even know if it is supposed to smell like apples, it just did to me! That got me hooked instantly. So if you are an apple or Bergamot lover, go bag yourself a So White from Lush. 

Soft Coeur - £4.75

Oh my golly gosh! I love this so much! Guess what? It has chocolate in it! I have used this product many a time, but I have only recently noticed how much I actually love it! It had been sitting next to my bath for a while, extremely lonely, as I had actually forgotten I had it! This is a massage bar, so after a bath (or any time you like), you lather this chocolatey, melty, loveliness on, and as soon as you know it, you are as soft as a babies bottom! I love using it after a bath, as it seems to melt into my skin better. And apparently, if you put it on after a bath, the smell stays on for longer! I am a chocaholic, so I just simply had to have it! It is a bit pricey, but you know, you have to indulge sometimes!

Well I think that wraps up the 3 main things I am loving from Lush at the moment. I'm sure there will be many more in the future. Please comment down below with Post suggestions, things you are loving from Lush (I will try them out if so!) and just general loveliness. 

Lulabell





No comments:

Post a Comment