Saturday 9 November 2013

25 Facts About Me

Hello Beautiful People.
I thought I would take the chance to tell you some facts about moi. So here goes…

1.
 My first job was when I was 6 months old. 

2.
 Explaining No. 1(!), I have been a model since I was a tot, and 'retired' when I was 9. 

3.
 I have 2 dogs, and I love them very much, a Cairn Terrier crossed with a Jack Russell and a Pointer Spaniel cross…a mixed bag of breeds but very loveable!
Cairn Terrier Cross
Pointer Spaniel Cross
4.
 I have a pet chicken…yes, a chicken. Her name is Coco and she gives us a lovely fresh egg everyday.

5.
 I have been to 12 countries…I think! Wales, Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland, America, Greece & South Africa.

6.
 Speaking of South Africa, I went there to film an advert when I was 7, nearly 8.

7.
 I love organising things, but when it comes to my room…that rule doesn't apply however! Strange!

8.
 I love… WOTSITS! Oh my gosh, I love them so much, i don't know why, but I just think they are so tasty!

9.
 My favourite song at the minute is Love Me Again. I know this came out a couple of months ago, but I just can't stop playing it! I don't want to sing along to it when I play it, because I want to favour every second of the song!


10.
 I really do love Winter, but then I love Summer too. In Winter, I just love wearing a big snuggy jumper and hiding under a blanket with a hot chocolate. But Summer, being outside in the sun and getting a lovely tan is also amazing too.

11.
 My favourite hobby, besides shopping (!) is Dancing. I have been dancing since I was 3. I do Ballet, Tap, Freestyle and Street Dance. I don't want to pursue it in a career though. 

12.
 I have a double jointed wrist and elbow. It is actually really fun being double jointed because at a party or just generally, you can creep everyone out by doing it! My famous trick is, I can turn my wrist 360 degrees on a flat surface.

13.
 I share a birthday with Rosa Parks and Kimberly Wyatt.

14.
 When I take a selfie…I can never take a serious photo! It always has to be a weird face! A little strange as I used to be a model!

15.
 My famous look a like is Cara Delevingne. I have the eyebrows and no, they are not penciled in, I am just naturally blessed with awesome eyebrows. (Thanks Mum!)

16.
 I can speak 4 languages, not fluently, but in time!

17.
 My favourite TV program is, um, well I have a lot…but I do love Friends! I love comedy and Friends is just so funny! One of my favourite clips...


18.
 My favourite film is Devil Wears Prada. I think that is probably because that is the type of job I would like!

19.
 I have 3 best friends. Louise, Tanya and Jasleen.

20.
 My dream car is a Pink Mini! Cool, huh?! 

21.
 In my spare time I love to dance, but I also love being with my friends and doing sport!

22.
 I hate Horror films! I can't stand them, I even have to have cushion in front of my face when watching Doctor Who!

23.
 The weirdest nicknames my Mumma has ever called me is Fruit Nut, Sugar Snapped Pea etc etc.

24.
 My height is 5'6".

25.
 If I only had 24 hours to live, I would take all my friends and family to my favourite place, Crete, and spend my final hours with them.

Nice one to end on! Huh?! There is just 25 facts about me, so you know some (hopefully) interesting things about Lulabell.

Lulabell



No comments:

Post a Comment