Tuesday 5 November 2013

Hello and Welcome!


Bonjour beautiful people.
It looks like you have discovered my Blog, Lulabell. Here you will find me talking to you, about; Fashion, Organic Beauty, Thoughts and Advice and some lovely random posts thrown in there as well!

So, why have I decided to start blogging you may ask? Hmm, well I am a Zoella blog reader and she inspired me so much I thought to myself "Why not!". There is nothing stopping me and nothing bad can come of it. Also, out of pure enjoyment for the subjects above.

Why did I pick the name Lulabell?
Ever since I can remember, my Mumma has called me quirky names. I won't name them as you may be mentally scarred, (but I can always do a your questions answered post and include them, if you would like) ;). One of the varied names she came up with was 'Lulabell'. Probably out of all the weird but wonderful nicknames, that one has always stuck with me and been my favourite. It is also pretty catchy!

There is just some basic information for you, to start off. I will try to stick to a blogging timetable, at least twice a week. If you would like to help me through my blogging, remember to visit this blog, as many times as you like! :)

Lulabell

No comments:

Post a Comment