Monday 11 November 2013

Winter Essentials

Hello beautiful people.
As the snug weather is coming in, I thought I would prepare you, to brace the chilly weather! Here are some essentials I think you may need to go stock up on for the future months.

No. 1
A warm, thick. soft scarf is an absolute essential for this frosty season! You could either go for a high end Burberry scarf, as above, or go for a (just as nice!) Primark one…I think you can all guess which one I went for! The reason I went for the cheap and cheerful option is, I was depress for a scarf, to be honest! I love this pattern at the minute, the Burberry style. The one I got from Primark is a cream version with Brown, Pink and Blue stripes. Next up…

No. 2
No one can go through the winter without a jumper! I love this jumper so much, I purchased this from Topshop, about a month ago, and don't regret it one bit! The outside is fluffy so it feels like you are wrapped up in a blanket! I am looking forward to those evenings nearer to Christmas were, I have my Teddy Bear jumper on, snuggled up on the sofa, with a hot chocolate and watching a Christmas film!

No. 3

Every winter, if I'm out shopping or in a restaurant etc, I always smell a rich, musky or spicy perfume. The one above is Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir, this is a spicy, Christmas smell which looks and smells so sophisticated and elegant. It is a distinctive cologne, so you will stand out for a mile when wearing this!

No. 4

A nice cosy pair of slippers never fail! There is nothing like coming in from a busy day and putting on your wooly slippers. An alternative to slippers, are a slipper socks. These are normally, fluffy and very much sock like! You can get them from Primark, (as I have done many a time!) and they do so many different patterned ones. 

No. 5
For this time of year, I suggest getting a trust worthy, Berry lipstick. For whatever occasion, dining out, everyday make up, you can wear this and match it with so many things. I love this colour from Topshop and whenever I see a colour like this, I just think of Winter. This colour is called The Damned and I would fully recommend going to grab it before you regret not stocking up on it!

So there were just some essential pieces I don't think I could go through Winter without. Please Follow my Blog, Lulabell. Go click the button in the side bar so you can be apart of my Blogging adventure! Also comment down below and tell me what you love wearing in Winter.

Lulabell




2 comments:

  1. which berry lipstick do you reccomend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I love The Damned by Topshop (above), even though it is more pinky, but I also really like 503 Bright Burgundy by L'oreal…so pretty! xx

      Delete