Wednesday 6 November 2013

Shout out




















Bonjour beautiful people.
I thought I would use this post to tell you about some fabulous people I have come across recently. First of all, +jaz h. She is a 'new' blogger, well I say new, she has been going longer than me! But, I was admiring other blogs and came across hers. She does similar to me, fashion and beauty. But, she also does DIY's! Perfect for me as I love a DIY. Who doesn't? Please pop over to her blog and give it a follow, jazbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk.

Next up, Williams and Cole. These two are a comedy duo, Radio Presenters for Radio Warwickshire (Friday 6.30pm), Film Makers and Writers. How much more creative can you get?! I am getting a little mention on their show, Friday 8th November, (Thank you guys!) So if you want a little giggle on a friday night, that is definitely the place to go! You can follow them on twitter @williamsandcole and like them on Facebook /TheEmAndChezzaShow. Talk soon guys.

Lulabell

2 comments:

  1. awww thanks soo much sweetie I'll be sure to give you a shoutout! nice start

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you jaz! What do you think about doing a Collab Blog? xx

      Delete