Wednesday 27 November 2013

Vintage Christmas Wrapping

Bonjour beautiful people.
I have really been feeling the Christmas spirit lately! (Even though it's not even December yet!) Anyways, I have been extremely prepared already and have started wrapping. This year, I really wanted to make an effort with my wrapping to make it that even more special. I started researching different ways to wrap and was getting know where…until, I had that light bulb moment whilst watching TV. All the Christmas adverts started appearing and all the presents looked amazing with the all the pretty ribbons and authentic brown paper. I thought that would so simple, but at the same time, look gorgeous under the tree. Using brown paper and varied ribbons, it actually turned out a lot cheaper, than it would be buying high quality wrapping paper. 



As you can see, using brown paper and then a contrast of pretty ribbons really do add that sparkle!







These are all the ribbons I have collected or purchased for this Christmas, most of them I ordered on Amazon. 


I also thought of adding a brown tag would give it that extra vintage touch. What I am going to do is, buy some gold and silver pens to write with on the tags. I have also ordered a 'Do Not Open Until 25th December' Rubber stamp to, obviously, stamp all the presents!

Okey doke, I just thought that would give you some nice ideas for your Christmas wrapping, if you are a bit stumped!

Lulabell

2 comments:

  1. LOVE wrapping at christmas, it's my thing, everyone gives me their presents for wrapping up haah. Lovely wrapping ideas here!

    I love your blog. Following on GFC
    Having some xmas giveaways at my blog, would love it if you had a peek! xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/christmas-countdown-win-macadamia-oil.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words Sara! Will definitely come over and check it out! :) xxx

      Delete